The State of Arizona has implemented a calm, steady approach to support businesses. The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) provides guidance for businesses to safely operates with physical distancing and enhanced sanitation. The Arizona Commerce Authority has collected the latest guidance from health officials and industry-recognized leaders, 让企业更容易找到最新的信息.
支持企业顺利重新开业, the Arizona Commerce Authority has gathered the following state and federal guidance for businesses to plan and prepare workplaces for a strong return.
This McKinsey report provides insight and best practices for business leaders to take steps to protect employees, customers, 供应链等.
Biocom's 回归工作指南的重点是准备工作场所, 准备工作, 为生命科学公司提供测试和追踪实践以及更多资源.
This resource from Cushman & Wakefield is this step-by-step guide for owners to establish operational guiding principles as they plan and prepare to return to the workplace.
Business Roundtable created this guide for business leaders and policymakers with example measures for health and safety for offices, retail, manufacturing, 建设和更多.
Kroger shares its lessons for how to operate a safe and open environment in retail stores, 食品生产设施和配送中心.
This guide from the 大厦业主和经理协会 provides safety procedures for preparing commercial buildings for the safe return of office tenants and visitors.
与员工沟通，了解他们回来后的期望. 就新的安全工作要求或做法提供培训或指导. 让员工了解保持身体距离的措施, 洗手和消毒方法, health screens, 病假选择和儿童保健或保健资源. Additionally, consider continued telework options and incorporating a positive environment for hybrid workers.
Develop protocols for safety and health checks, shipping and receiving, elevators and visitors.
Establish physical distancing rules for the workplace by spreading out work spaces, 错开工作时间表，减少公共区域的使用. 雇主也可能继续为弱势员工提供远程工作的选择.
Develop a regular cleaning plan for the workplace including break rooms and common touch areas like doorknobs. Employers should make cleaning products available to employees for their work areas.
Governor Ducey and the Arizona Department of Health Services outlined healthy practices for individuals, including:
- 用肥皂和水或洗手液洗手, 特别是在接触经常使用的物品或表面之后
- Strongly consider wearing face coverings while in public and particularly when using public transit
- Conduct temperature or wellness checks at the start of shifts to ensure employees to not exhibit COVID-19 symptoms (fever of greater than 100.4楼，咳嗽，呼吸短促)
- Stagger work shifts so employees are not entering and leaving at the same time
- Create physical distancing measures for work areas such as separating seating arrangements by six feet
The Arizona Department of Health Services recommends screening anyone who enters the facility including staff, 重要的外部承包商和访客. Post signage in entryways or where everyone entering the building will see the need for screening.
- 高烧超过100度.4 F
- Reduce store operations that would encourage clustering such as food samples, dressing rooms
AZDHS recommends washing your hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer, 特别是在接触经常使用的物品或表面之后. 以下是如何有效洗手的有用指南.
The CDC provides guidance for businesses and employers to respond the COVID-19 and recommends employers actively encourage sick employees to stay home. The CDC states that at this time symptoms of the coronavirus may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure. 有症状的员工 如发烧(大于100.4)、咳嗽或呼吸短促者应待在家里.
- Ensure 弹性病假政策 这与公共卫生指南一致
- Discuss the importance of sick employees staying home with companies your business works with.
- 不需要医疗保健提供者的说明 for employees who are sick with acute respiratory illness to validate their illness or to return to work, as healthcare provider offices and medical facilities may be extremely busy and not able to provide such documentation in a timely way.
- 保持灵活的政策 允许员工在家照顾生病的家庭成员. Employers should be aware that more employees may need to stay at home to care for sick children or other sick family members than is usual.
- Stay home and avoid contact with other people as much as possible except to seek medical care.
- Avoid sharing personal household items and clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday.
- Persons who are placed under active monitoring or facilitated self-monitoring should follow instructions provided by their local health department or occupational health professionals, as appropriate.
- Patients with confirmed coronavirus should remain under home isolation precautions until the risk of secondary transmission to others is thought to be low. The decision to discontinue home isolation precautions should be made on a case-by-case basis, in consultation with healthcare providers and state and local health departments.
To slow the spread of COVID-19 the CDC and the Arizona Department of Health Services recommend employees and customers wear face masks. 美国疾病控制与预防中心建议使用简单的面罩, not surgical masks or N-95 respirators which are critical supplies for healthcare workers and medical first responders.
布口罩可以用家庭用品制作或以低成本制作. To learn more about how to fashion your own face covering, the CDC has a helpful guide.
ADHS partnered with Hanes to provide free face masks to Arizona's most vulnerable populations.
要想找到一家当地的零售商购买口罩，请访问local First Arizona的名单.